Just a friendly reminder that the Sept 12th “Bike Up Northumberland” is fast approaching.
If you haven’t already registered here again are a few reasons to support Bike Up Northumberland:
- Every penny raised goes to purchase priority medical equipment.
- As active cyclists we appreciate local emergency services in the unfortunate event we should ever need them.
- Participating in a cycling fundraising event demonstrates our commitment to the health benefits of an an active lifestyle.
- By meeting our modest goals this year we gain recognition by multiple levels of government about the importance of cycling in Northumberland County.
- It’s a LOCAL CHARITY and funds raised will stay in our community
If you wish to register but are having trouble Nicole has offered another way you can sign up via email.
To register via email
Simply email Nicole Beatty at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following details:
- The distance you are riding
- Your t-shirt size
You will be sent a pledge sheet to help you fundraise and information about your ride. It’s that easy!
Once riders are registered they receive a welcome email from me with all the information they need to know about September 12.