Hi there CCC members, we’ve been so lucky the last couple days with beautiful weather and we’re hoping otherwise but there’s a good chance tomorrow is going to be pretty rainy so please check back here for details regarding any postponements or cancellations.
I will post any changes to tomorrow’s ride schedule by 9:30am so please check here before leaving the house.
If we’re rained out, we’ll try again at the next group ride scheduled for Saturday April 26th.
Fingers are crossed!!