Come ride with the Cobourg Cycling Club at Centurion New York Ellicottville, on August 17 – 19 and help us win the Club Challenge competition! The club that earns the most points wins. Points are earned by each club member who finishes in the top 3 in their age group across any of the events (C25, C50, C100).
Saturday morning is the Centurion 25 ride and the ride with Pat LaFontaine event that includes some of the Buffalo Sabres.
On Saturday afternoon, come watch the individual time trial race and then on Sunday morning, ride the Centurion 50 or Centurion 100.
At Centurion events, you can always count on:
- Traffic control giving cyclists the right-of-way
- Coordinated start with pace corrals so racers can racer and riders can ride
- Scenic and challenging courses
- Chip timing from start to finish
- Full technical and medical support on the course and at the venue
- Feed zones along the course stocked with fluids and nutrition, and staffed by volunteers
- Finish line festival including post race food
- Full expo introducing participants to the latest in bikes and cycling gear