The Cobourg Cycling Club is pleased to announce the latest addition to our Board Of Directors for 2021- Eileen Sheppard. How lucky are we???? Eileen brings with her a long history in the sport including the completion of several Ironman competitions, and tens of thousands of kms on her bicycles. Eileen is a sought after personal trainer and Pilates instructor, some of her Credentials and Certifications include the following:
- CSEP-CPT Certified Personal Trainer
- CanFitPro Certified Personal Trainer
- CanFitPro Certified Fitness Instructor
- BodyHarmonics (BH) Certified Pilates Level 1 & 2 Mat and Reformer Teacher
- BH Aged-Related Impairments Specialists Pre & Post Rehab Specialists
Born and raised in Northumberland County, she can take you on quite a tour of the area, introducing you to gravel and hilly roads that rarely make it onto route maps (trust me on this one, we’ve been on some awesome rides together!). A true team player, we are so pleased she decided to join the Board this year. We look forward to Bringing A Community Together Through Cycling with her next season!