Roberto has been a member of the CCC since 2018. He is currently leading Training for the club.
1.How many years have you been cycling?
Started in 1986 after watching Steve Bauer ride in the tour. Unfortunately many other sports got in the way so I took a long hiatus until 2012. Got back in the saddle after watching Ryder Hesjedal win the Giro D’Italia. All history now.
2. What is a highlight from your years of cycling?
First century ride in 2013, becoming a CAN BIKE Certified Instructor in 2016.
3. What do you like best about being part of this cycling club?
Maintaining the long history of the CCC. How many club can say they have been around since 1972?? Not too many that’s for sure. Helping to increase the membership base so more people can enjoy the club’s roster of rides. The awesome people in the club make it a wonderful experience.
4. Any goals for the 2020 cycling season?
Ride another 5,000k this year. Not easy when you work full time.
5. Roadie vs. Off Roadie?
6. Are you Team Short Socks or Team High Socks?
Both- depending on the weather. I don’t like being cold!
7. Espresso or Americano?
8. What club rides can we find you on?
Skills night and Wednesday mostly.