Tonight’s group ride can be decided amongst yourselves.
Greg needs to stay near home, though he can make the after ride refreshments.
I will be out-of-town today and may no make it back.
Rain may make the choice for you. If possible I will try to keep you up to date on the weather.
Have a good ride… Maybe.