Tonight’s Time Trial is still a go

Tuesday, May 28th

We’re going to give Tonight’s time trial a go and hopefully the rain holds out for us. If you have to travel to get there please be prepared for potential rain and the race being cancelled

 

1 thought on “Tonight’s Time Trial is still a go

  1. Thanks to everyone who came out tonight.

    The weather had an easterly headwind (~30km/hr with gusts in the 50k range, at least that is what it felt like) and rain held off for ‘most’ of the TT. The ride back was another story.

Comments are closed.